Thursday, February 4, 2010

What do you call the day after hump day?

Well i have decided that the day after hump day (Thursday) needs its own pseudo name like..3rd base day or something because your almost in the home stretch! lol So this week has been a wonderful good kind of crazy! I have been learning lots from interviewing, to floor displays, to designing, to recruiting..you name it I have probably been there and done that in my very short time here! But i couldn't ask for a better learning experience!

I got to see my new store where I will be and all I can say is GORGEOUS!! Watch out Nordstroms Dillards is coming to get you!! It is VERY high end looking and sleek and its so shiney and new! The makeup area..to die for!!! And the accessories are just stunning! The team is absolutley wonderful over there and I have a feeling may long nights but fun times are ahead :)

All I can say is 2 days till the Super Bowl!! What is a girl to do in Big D on game day? (esp since I am SO not a football buff!) I am rooting for probably the saints though because it would be a wonderful gain for that city :)and I want to see an underdog work it out!!

I am just a "tad" bit exhausted so its early to bed but you all are always in my thoughts!

Much Love,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment